Please apply to any of the following positions by sending your resume by email to Christina Alva at email@example.com
The Secretary shall:
(a) record all the proceedings of the meetings of the Corporation and Board of Directors in a book to be kept for that purpose;
(b) cause all notices to be duly given in accordance with the provisions of these Bylaws and as required by statute;
(c) be custodian of the records and of the seal of the Corporation and cause such seal to be affixed where necessary or appropriate and as duly authorized in accordance with these Bylaws;
(d) keep a register of the post office address of each director which shall be furnished to the Secretary by such director;
(e) see that the books, reports, statements, and all other documents and records of the Corporation required by statute are properly kept and filed; and
(f) in general, perform all duties incident to the office of Secretary and such other duties as are given to him or her by these Bylaws or as from time to time may be assigned to him or her by the Board of Directors or the President.
The Treasurer shall:
(a) have charge of and supervision over and be responsible for the funds, securities, receipts, and disbursements of the Corporation;
(b) receive and give receipts for monies due and payable to the Corporation from any source whatsoever;
(c) cause the monies and other valuable effects of the Corporation to be deposited in the name and to the credit of the Corporation in such banks, trust companies, or other depositories as the Board of Directors may select, or as may be selected by any officer or officers or agent or agents authorized so to do by the Board of Directors, in accordance with the provisions of these Bylaws;
(d) cause the funds of the Corporation to be disbursed by checks or drafts, with such signatures as may be authorized by the Board of Directors, upon the authorized depositories of the Corporation, and cause to be taken and preserved proper vouchers for all monies disbursed;
(e) render to the Board of Directors or the President whenever requested a statement of the financial condition of the Corporation as well as his or her transactions as Treasurer, and render a full financial report at the annual meeting of the Board of Directors if called upon to do so;
(f) keep the books of account of all the business and transactions of the Corporation;
(g) be empowered to require from all officers or agents of the Corporation reports or statements giving such information as he or she may desire with respect to any and all financial transactions of the Corporation; and
(h) in general, perform all duties incident to the office of Treasurer and such other duties as are given to him or her by these Bylaws or as from time to time may be assigned to him or her by the Board of Directors or the President.
The Accountant shall:
Set up our books for the CY2017 and lead CWT to file with the IRS in CY2018 and following years. Touch base with the Strategy & Finance Advisor(s) on the CWT team regularly. Exhibit willingness to familiarize himself/herself with the Organization’s Bylaws.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Issuing reports and invoices to granting bodies to ensure compliance with grant requirements.
• Helping to manage business processes to ensure that grant related expenses and revenue are accurately recorded in a manner which supports grant requirements and are appropriately reflected in financial records and statements.
• Partnering with program and development staff to create grant budget submissions and to keep management abreast of the financial and operational status of grant funded programs.
• Participating with program and administrative staff in the annual budgeting and planning process.
• Assisting with the annual audit process, including preparing materials and communicating with auditors.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in accounting required; CPA preferred.
• Supervisory experience preferred. Experience with not-for- profit financial management and/or grant management preferred.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to interpret/report complex financial data to a range of audiences.
• Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentially and prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
• Is committed to the mission, vision, and values of Coders Who Travel Inc.
Chair of Consultants
The Chair of Consultants shall:
(a) Manage our Consultants. Our Consultants have expertise in a particular niche.
(b) Sign up on Calend.ly and get all Consultants, Advisors and Directors to also sign-up on Calend.ly to manage schedules of our dynamic pool.
(c) Liaise with the Chair of Advisors and Chair of Directors on organizational needs and strategy.
(d) Search for, write and pursue Grants that are in line with our Mission & Vision
(e) Open to additional duties as becomes necessary as we grow